Today we will discuss everything about the best 16GB Ram Stick available on the market for computers and laptops.
Speaking of PC components, having the best ram is as crucial as having the best graphics card or best processor. Either you are building a new PC, or upgrading your existing system, which once used to be good enough but now struggles to compete with modern-day gaming, selecting the right choice of RAM is of key importance.
Given that your PC is equipped with the best RAM, is the only way to ensure peak performance out of your system. Having the best ram in your system enables you to run applications with ease, at the same time makes your experience worthwhile. Through this article, we will make it easy for you to pick the right choice of ram.
Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz DDR4:
- Performance: With 3200mhz of processing speed, this ram will boost your system’s performance just the way you want it to be.
- Heat Prevention: The ram also has extra aluminum, which acts as a heat sink. This is useful for laptops or systems which usually overheat many times. The extra surface area of the heat sink enables it to absorb excessive heat, which is quite helpful in this regard..
- Compatibility: Designed for and compatible with the latest AMD and Intel platforms.
HyperX Fury 16GB Ram Stick 2666MHz DDR4:
- Compatibility: The ram is compatible with both Intel XMP and AMD, therefore no matter what system you use, it doesn’t matter.
- Processing speed: Comes with a variety of speeds ranging from 2400MHz all the way up to 3733 MHz.
- Variety: Comes with a variety of kit combinations.
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB ddr4 ram stick :
- Efficient power consumption: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB ddr4 ram stick offers reduced power consumption and increased data processing speed.
- Compatibility: Comes with XMP 2.0 support, which ensures amazing reliable performance without lockups or any sort of strange behavior.
- Overclocking: Many times, overclocking overhead is often limited due to increased operating temperature. But there’s nothing to worry about since Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB ddr4 ram stick’s unique design effectively pulls the heat away from the IC’s and into your system’s cooling paths, which maximizes RAM’s performance.
- Heat optimization: The heat spreader provides effective cooling, which in turn improves overclocking potential.
- Low profile design: Its low profile design makes it ideal for smaller cases. This is ideal for a system that is already running low on hardware space.
- Variety: Available in various colors.
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB Ram Stick DDR4:
- Appearance: This Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 16GB Ram Stick comes with ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module, which illuminates your system with vivid animated lighting.
- Dimensions: 44mm tall in dimensions, which makes it compatible with air coolers.
- Bandwidth: Moreover, this 16GB ddr4 ram stick is pre-optimized for maximum bandwidth which ensures quick response times on the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Stability: Provides the highest signal quality which enables the greatest levels of performance and stability.
- Overclocking: The Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 16gb Ram Stick is equipped with tightly screened memory chips, which ensures maximum overclocking potential
You might also want to read the HyperX Cloud Revolver S review.
Viper Steel Series DDR4 16GB (1 x 16GB) 3200MHz Module:
- Performance: Viper steel memory modules are designed in a way that ensures the best performance. It is compatible with the latest AMD and Intel platforms, it ensures the best performance and stability.
- Appearance: It comes with a custom-designed high-performance aluminum heat shield, which guarantees a sleek steel look.
- Pre-tested: Its modules are pre-tested and are validated for system compatibility
Crucial 16GB Single DDR4 2666:
- Multitasking: Ensures seamless multi-tasking due to its high-density modules.
- Easy to install: You don’t have to be a tech geek when it comes to installing it. With the help of a screwdriver and owner’s manual, you can easily do the job.
- Performance: It is designed in a way to ensure your system run faster and smoother
- Overclocking: Can speed up to 3200 MT/s and transfer data at faster rates
Do you love taking pictures and making videos with drones? You must read this Drone X pro review to learn how it can fall in your pocket without breaking your bank.
A-Tech 16GB DDR4 2666MHz:
- Performance: It is designed in a way that enables your computer to achieve faster loading times, and boosts system responsiveness.
- Pre-tested: Its modules are pre-tested to ensure optimal performance.
- Compatibility: Given the fact that it is DDR4, it makes it an ideal replacement for the expansion of existing OEM modules.
Protect your hearing from damage and loss by wearing Bluetooth earmuffs. If you love practicing shooting for being a professional security guard or cop, you may need a pair.
CORSAIR 16GB Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4 Ram Stick:
- Performance: Equipped with tightly screened memory chips that ensure high performances and tight response times.
- Compatibility: It is optimized for the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Smart control: with CORSAIR iCUE, it gives new life to your system by dynamic RGB lighting control synchronized across all iCUE compatible products. Also, it keeps you in the loop with real-time temperature and frequency readings.
Patriot Viper Elite 16GB Ram Stick 2400MHz CL 16 Single Channel DDR4:
- Performance: Viper elite series ensures the best performance and stability in the most demanding computing environment.
- Heating prevention: It comes pre-equipped with a high-performance heat shield that dissipates excess heat and ensures rock-solid performance
- Variety: It comes in single and dual-channel kits, thus maximizing consumer’s comfort level.
TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 16GB:
- Amazon link: Click here.
- Appearance: TeamGroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 Ram Stick comes with full-frame 120° ultra-wide-angle lighting with a built-in force flow RGB lighting effect.
- Heat prevention: To avoid system overheating, it comes with an aluminum alloy heat spreader with an asymmetric minimalist design.
- Compatibility: TeamGroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 Ram Stick is compatible with ASUS Aura sync software, along with T-FORCE BLITZ control. Also, it supports XMP2.0 one-click overclocking technology and is also compatible with contemporary motherboards.
- Energy-saving: This DDR4 Ram Stick can work on voltage as low as 1.2V~1.4V, which makes it energy efficient
Whether you are building or upgrading your PC, choosing the right combination of RAM plays a crucial part. This makes it more difficult because one has to take many factors into account before opting for a ram-like whether you want to go for dual or quad-channel memory, RAM’s clock speed, CAS latency, and whatnot. But the aforementioned list may help you in narrowing down your options. But in my opinion, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB tops the list. Be its power consumption, compatibility, overclocking, or its design, it simply outperforms its counterparts. That being said, individual circumstances vary from person to person, so whatever you choose, choose wisely.