Investing in a good pair of swim goggles for your kids will allow them to see clearly while swimming. Using high-quality goggles will also help to protect their eyes while they are in the water as well.
One of the best things about goggles for kids is that most of them are designed with features such as UV protection, anti-fog coating and having the ability to easily adjust the straps.
But having a good pair of goggles will make sure that your kids utilize the best quality materials which will eventually increase the longevity of the goggles as well as provide a great fit that won’t leak over time.
We’ve done multiple research on some of the most popular brands on the market and what we have found out is that when it comes to goggles, you certainly get what you pay for.
If you want your kids to have the best experience at the pool and in the ocean, then it’s best to invest in goggles that are worth the investment. With that being said, we have list 3 of the best swim goggles for 4 year old on the market.
Best Swim Goggles For 4 Year Old[table id=34 /]
1. Aegend Swim Goggles – Editor’s Choice
If you are on a tight budget yet looking for high-quality swim goggles that are worth every penny, then I highly recommend checking out this Aegend Swim Goggles. These amazing quality goggles come with extra tint lenses which are great for kids who are planning on swimming indoors or during daylight conditions.
These goggles are extremely comfortable to wear, it comes with a flexible silicone frame and a improve nosepiece that will never hurt your nose at any moment. Other than being comfortable, these goggles are also durable, stylish and once your kids have them fitted to their face they will never leak.
The Aegend swim goggles are very easy to use, all you have to do is simply use the clip at the back. If your kids enjoy swimming long then these goggles are a perfect choice since they provide the best comfort possible.
In addition to being high quality, these kids swim goggles also offer additional features like anti-fog coated and UV protection which will help to improve their performance. The manufacturer even offers you a 1-year warranty which is beneficial.
With these, you have the option to choose between multiple colors. You even get a complimentary case so that you can carry the goggles around.
- Excellent for both kids and youth
- Goggles lenses are made from polycarbonate
- It’s lightweight, durable and extremely comfortable to wear
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
- Can be a bit difficult to see during bright days
2. Speedo Jr. Hydrospex Classic Swim Goggles – Best Value For The Money
Another high-quality swim goggles on the market are the Speedo Jr. Hydrospex Classic Swim Goggles. The construction is amazing, these goggles have a soft, flexible silicone one-piece frame and the bands have easy change side clips. The gasket is designed to create great suction for every head type, providing security and reliability.
These goggles provide superior comfort and prevent leaking from taking place, giving your child the freedom of enjoying the water while they swim. The material used to create these goggles are of high-class quality, they are made of Lexan lens with shatter-resistant properties.
They’re great for kids with narrower faces. The lenses have UV protection, won’t fog up and are well protected from the sun and chlorine. With that said, the Hydrospex goggles are considered by many people to be the best anti-fog swim goggles out there at this affordable price point.
The biggest disadvantage that comes with these is the fact that the nose bridge isn’t extendable, so if you have a wider face or large nose, these goggles will not fit you.
These are definitely a great choice for younger swimmers just starting to get serious about the sport. With this, you also get a six-month manufacturer’s defect warranty which is a big bonus.
- Comfortable even after hours of wearing
- Six-month warranty
- Fit well and help to keep water out
- Lenses have UV protection and anti-fog coating
- Could provide more colors
3. EVERSPORT Swim Goggles – Great Fit
This EVERSPORT Swim Goggles is the perfect fit for everyone, both adults and kids. Besides the quality of the material used to create the goggles, it has an epic design clasp which makes it easy to put the goggles on and off with just one press of a button.
When choosing the best kid swim goggles, comfort and protection are two of the main concern for most people, but EVERSPORT has kept this in mind, creating stylish goggles perfect for your 4 year old.
These are among the best goggles for toddlers. They come with UV protection and anti-fog coating which will provide your kids with excellent swimming experience underwater.
We don’t have any negative things to say about this goggles other than their size, they are a bit bigger (and more comfortable) than the others designed for competition.
There is a reason the EVERSPORT brand has been around for so long. They make some quality products and this is surely one of them. If you are interested in this pair, then you can simply check out the current price on Amazon.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- The lenses are protected with UV protection and anti-fog coating
- Great fit for everyone
- Has double layer leakproof design
- Not the best option
Things to Consider Before Buying Goggles For Kids
There are several factors that you will need to consider before spending on goggles for your 4 year old child. Here are a few factors that you should definitely keep in mind when buying a swim goggle:
- The first thing you will need to know is what is the purpose of the goggles. Are you going to use them for indoor or outdoor pool swimming? Base on your use for the goggles, you’ll have to use a certain shade of lense color. If the main reason is indoor use, then you might want to get a goggle with dark lense, for outdoor use, the best idea would be for you to get one with UV protection so that you can protect your kid’s eyes from the sun.
- Another important factor is the durability of the goggles. When looking for a good pair of goggles for your child you want to make sure you invest in one that is made from strong and durable materials that will prevent the goggles from breaking apart easily over time.
- It’s also important to ensure that the goggles you are planning on getting for your child are comfortable on their heads. This is even more important if they are entering competitive swimming. The best way to ensure that they are comfortable is to read customer reviews online.
- The most important factor you should consider when shopping for swim goggles for your child is the price. Price plays a big role when it comes to the quality of the goggles, you usually get what you pay for. You should only invest in high-quality goggles because they will eventually help your kids see their surroundings properly, whether it’s other swimmers in the pool or where the wall is when they are swimming laps.
- You should also pay close attention to the anti-fog. This is something that almost all goggles have on the market, but that doesn’t signify that it last forever. Usually the inside of the goggles are coated with a delicate anti-fog spray during production. It takes sometime to wear off, but it does happen faster if your little one wipes inside of the goggles lens with their fingers.
How to Take Care of Your Goggles
If you want to ensure that your goggles last you for a long time without any wear and tear, then the best thing to do is to take proper care of them. Even if you invest in the most expensive swim goggles, if you are not taking care of it, then you can’t expect it to function the way you would want it to.
- You can start by simply rinsing the goggles strap, lense, and eye gasket with clean water. This will help to get rid of all the pool chemicals that will cause the gasket and straps to age quickly. Simply rinsing the goggles will also prevent debris from piling upon it.
- When you are finished swimming, you should allow your goggles to completely air dry.
- Practice storing your goggles in the original case when finish swimming, this will protect the lens from scratches.
We have now come to an end, the list above consists of three of the best selling as well as quality swim goggles you can find on the market for your toddlers. Searching for the right goggles can be time-consuming, not only that but most parents of reported that finding the perfect goggles for their child’s needs can be very frustrating.
Related Buyers Guide: