There are millions of people worldwide suffering from nail fungal infection. so developing a fungal infection is quite easy, especially on your toenails.
You should also keep in mind that fungal infection is highly contagious as it spread from one person to another relatively quickly. Unfortunately, they are also quite difficult to get rid of, causing a number of discomfort symptoms.
If you are one of those people living with a nail fungal infection then don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
We highly recommend checking out Fungavir Nail Treatment in order to get rid of your nasty nail fungus once and for all.
Table of Contents
Fungavir is one of the best treatments for nail fungus worldwide. Fungavir is manufactured in the USA in an FDA certified laboratory. It has some of the highest amount well researched anti-fungal ingredients that are proven to eliminate nail fungus and all of its symptoms within a matter of days.
One of the most important things ever is to find a treatment that has the ability to treat nail fungus since it’s one of the most difficult infections to get rid of. What makes Fungavir so successful is because it doesn’t only focus on one specific type of fungi, it treats all types and can be used on newly developed cases, as well as chronic ones.
Fungavir is great for killing the fungi that cause the infection and cure the affected nails. Not only is it good for treating fungal infections, but it’s also an effective product for treating most species of nail fungus including molds, dermatophytes, and yeast.
Base on customer reviews, we have noticed many people are very happy with the results they’ve received. They noted that the results are visible in just a few weeks.
- Undecylenic Acid – it’s a very powerful antifungal agent derived from castor oil. 25% is the most effective concentration. It also relieves burning, irritation, and other skin problems.
- Mineral Oil – This oil is colorless, odorless, light mixtures of higher alkanes from a mineral source, particularly a distillate of petroleum. It’s used as a moisturizer to treat dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Sweet Almond Oil – This oil contains many soothing qualities making it great for relieving the uncomfortable symptoms of nail fungus. It’s high levels of fatty acids, vitamins B and E provide anti-inflammatory support to speed up healing.
- Flax Seed Oil – This amazing oil has been used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of conditions. It nourishes and moistens cell membranes, reduces inflammation, boosts metabolism and energy.
- Tea Tree Oil – It is the most well known anti-fungal oil that has been proven with many clinical studies to prove its oils effectiveness in fighting fungus.
- Aloe Vera – This is one of the most commonly used medicinal herbs. Soothes irritation and speeds up wound healing pretty quickly.
- Camphor Oil – This compound is derived from the Cinnamomum camphora tree. It’s an amazing natural anti-itching agent.
- Clove Bud Oil – This is considered to be one of the most effective natural analgesics. Acts as an anesthetic and an antiseptic agent.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is an odorless substance that hydrates and soothes the skin. It is technically classified as a liquid wax, which means it is quickly absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Canola Oil – it’s from the seed of any of several varieties of the Brassicaceae family of plants. Canola is a phenolic compound that contains antioxidant properties, omega-6, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A highly absorbable form of Vitamin E. Maintains skin hydration and restores healthy skin tone, so you can look natural once more.
- Bee Propolis – An antibacterial substance produced by bees that helps reduce swelling and aids skin healing.
- Black Walnut Oil – Contains high levels of polyunsaturated oils which help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Menthol – An extract derived from mint plants. It provides analgesic relief and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Lavender Oil – Long used in the cosmetic industry, the antibiotic properties of this oil were recently discovered.
- Manuka Oil – This ingredient treats several skin problems like athlete’s foot and rashes.
How to Apply Fungavir Correctly?
If you want to experience the best results, it is recommended to apply the solution twice per day – once in the morning and, again, at night, right before going to bed. If your nails are thickened, then it’s best to take a shower or a bath previously to using the treatment. This will help to soften both the skin and the nails, increasing the efficiency of the antifungal solution.
Once you have applied the solution, I don’t recommend putting on any socks or shoes until you are certain that the solution is completely dry. If you are one of those people who suffer from a more severe fungal infection, you might want to consider applying the solution three times per day.
There are a few other things you can do in order to ensure the efficiency of the treatment. If you are always in a rush and don’t have the time to take a shower/bath, then what you can do is wash your feet with warm, soapy water. After, make sure to dry them thoroughly with a clean towel, as there is nothing fungus loves more than a warm, moist environment.
When cutting your nails, it’s best if you cut your nails straight across, as this will allow the solution to penetrate the nail and reach the fungus a lot easier. In case your nails are thickened, you can use a pair of special clippers. You should also avoid sharing personal hygiene stuff with other people because such infections are easily transmitted from one person to the other.
- It’s one of the most effective product which doesn’t seem to contain any side effect
- The ingredients are all 100% natural
- This product helps to reduce and promotes regeneration in nail fungus
- Fungavir is also one of the few nail fungal treatment recommended by some doctor for the treatment of nail fungus
- 60-day money-back guarantees
- Works magic on both fingernails and toenails.
- It’s not the number one recommended solution to cure nail fungus
- Some people experience minor headaches while taking treatment.
Possible Side Effects
According to the manufacturer, the product has no side effects, mainly because it contains all-natural ingredients and herbs that do not interfere with any other medications. Fungavir is a topical treatment, so it won’t get into your bloodstream or a digestive system like many other oral medications will.
However, if you are using the formula and you are experiencing any side effects, then I highly recommend that you consult your doctor if you are concerned. The only known issue I’ve heard from of user of the product is having minor headaches but nothing life-threatening.
Where to Buy Fungavir
We did a lot of research and it doesn’t seem the product is available on any of the retailers or stores such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS… At the moment the product is only available Amazon, or you can buy it on its official website which you will get one bottle for a very affordable price, but you can always get it for a more affordable price depending on where you choose to buy it from. Also when buying the product in bulk you seem to get a very reasonable discount. You can check Fungavir current price on Amazon.
Fungavir Customers Success Stories
Comment by: Joseph A.
Comment by: Sam M.
Comment by: Kathy K.
Fungavir vs Zetaclear- (Which Is Better?)
These days the over the counter market is flooded with a number of different products formulated for treating nail fungal infection with most of them claiming to be the best on the market. One of the most recent debates I have seen is between Fungavir vs Zetaclear. Both products have become very popular amongst consumers, I must say that both products work extremely well, but base on past experiences and customers success stories without a doubt I believe Fungavir is the true winner in this round.
Fungavir is an effective product for treating nail fungal infections. This product contains a great mixture of effective natural ingredients that are rarely found in any product. If you are suffering from an existing nail infection then I highly recommend that you give Fungavir a try.
Related Buyer’s Guide and Epic Lists: